Thursday, June 7, 2012

5/10/12 - First Chicago 3-Peat Since the Bulls



5/8/12

I’m headed back to work for the first time in a whole week today.  I’m sure I’ll have plenty of papers waiting on my desk… hhhhhh.  Excited for the volleyball tournament, but its gonna be a long three days away from the family.  Volleyball tournament = late evenings

5/10/12

We are the champions, my friends… and we’ll keep on fighting til the end! We are the champions… we are the champions… we are the champions… of the world!  That’s right! The volleyball team completed the 3-peat by defeating their rival and wining the title for the third year in a row.  The team finished their three-year legacy 38 – 1!  I’m really gonna miss this group of students.  The metals around Brenden and Jackson was icing on the cake.  It meant going out on top, but more importantly the end to the season, which means more time with the babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment